Sunday, January 15, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

With the start of a new school semester (last semester before student teaching!) I thought I might warn you that blog post may be more infrequent than before. I am currently working on two projects, one sewing and one knitting but have no idea when either is done since I am trying to stay ahead this semester. Plus husband and I have started working on our house again.


Since I don't want to disappoint you, I'll leave you with a sneak peek of one of my projects. 
My silly kitties immediately think that anything new is a toy for them. (Charlie and Captain Jack)

2 comments:

  1. Obviously you are making clothes for reenacting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I didn't say I was working on a secret project, I was just giving a sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete