Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Garden Update

I just read my last update and it was quite terrible. I guess that's what I get for writing a post and not finishing in the same day or even week. 


Here's an update on my garden:
-The peppers I started from seed in February/March were planted in the ground and then shriveled up and wilted from the heat.
-My mom so graciously bought me some pepper plants to replace the ones that died. (I've decided to never plant from seed again on peppers)
   -I have a chocolate pepper plant, California wonder peppers, and orange pepper plant, and some yellow pepper plants
   -There are quite a few blossom, one pepper an inch or 2 long, and a few tiny tiny peppers
-I had to replant my green bean row because none of the beans came up, but now they are thriving
-I replanted my carrot row, we'll see if they come up too
-The tomatoes are doing fantastic! They must really like the type of soil we have!!! They are starting to get blossoms and maybe some tiny tiny tomatoes
-The sweet corn I planted is barely coming up, so that may be a flop this year too
-zucchini and summer squash are popping up!
-Some of the onions are thriving, others have died, but that's fine.
 Tomatoes and peppers
Everything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment