Sunday, June 24, 2012

Farmer's Market

Every Saturday, April through October our city/town has a farmer's market downtown. Since we live in walking distance of downtown I like to go to the farmer's market to check out what the different venders have. There are always fresh vegetables, flowers, and fresh baked goods.
This week I bought a zucchini, some French bread, and a cinnamon roll (that wasn't nearly as good as the ones my mom makes). Each vender you spend $3 at give you a ticket that you write your name and a phone number on for the weekly basket drawing. My mom and mother in law have already won this year and I decided today was the day I would win. And guess what, I DID!!
I got kettle corn, spinach, romaine, zucchini, two bags of microwaveable hull-less popcorn, homemade eggs noodles, body butter, barbecue seasoning, braided bread, oatmeal raisin cookies, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter cookies, snicker doodle cookies, giant iced sugar cookies, oatmeal cookies, and 4 honey straws!
Overall a good day at the famers market.

No comments:

Post a Comment